Visual Designer (all genders)
- Embedded in an interdisciplinary team, you will design trend-setting digital solutions that inspire thanks to their originality and functionality
- You will accompany the entire design process with passion and attention to detail - from the first scribble to the final asset production
- You will be a crucial contributor to the creative development process and a responsible part of your team, delivering to the point
- You can confidently present your solutions to colleagues and customers and find the right words for people who are not experts in the field
- Together with your team, you will challenge processes, implement best practices, and shape the design language at Experience One
- As a tech-savvy designer, you're up to date on the latest digital developments and are always on the lookout for the next big thing - from responsive web design to app design
- You have a strong portfolio that allows you to demonstrate your creative skills and high-quality standards
- You are proficient in critical tools such as Sketch or Principle; ideally, you also have a particular skill in store (e.g., illustration or 3D know-how)
- With your structured and transparent way of working, you are not afraid to document your work results carefully and self-explanatory
- Thanks to your communication skills, you can give creative advice to colleagues and customers unfamiliar with your field - in German and English
- For you, the best experience is a team effort - that's why you think beyond silos or disciplines and like to support the whole team
TeamworkWe believe that strong teams form the heart of our organisation. We work together in interdisciplinary teams made up of both new and very experienced colleagues to tackle even the most difficult of challenges.
Flexible workingMobile devices, tools for remote collaboration and flexible working hours give you the option to work from home or another suitable location.
Personal developmentWe let you work in the area where you can best play to your strengths and therefore make the most worthwhile contribution. We provide mentoring sessions, feedback meetings and training to help you focus and develop your skills.
Further trainingMake use of workshops, conferences, training sessions, blogs and specialist books to find inspiration, learn new methods and approaches and implement your new knowledge directly in our projects and products.
Personal securityYou benefit from the security of a company pension plan, accident insurance and disability insurance in case you cannot work. We also provide our full support to you in the event of personal emergencies.
Health and communityGet to know your team over lunch together and at our legendary events, which bring all of our colleagues located across Germany together in one place. Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fruit are available at each of our locations.