Account Manager (all genders)
- You are responsible for the strategic consulting of the customer
- Through your expertise, you advise the customer on an equal footing and in a spirit of partnership
- You identify optimization potentials early and operate active stakeholder management in the team and on the customer's side
- You support and actively participate in workshops and important meetings with custom-ers, partners, and team members
- You identify potential new business and secure new project business from the current account
- In addition, you are happy to support the acquisition of new customers and the opening of new business opportunities
- Through the clever set-up of the project team, you enable excellent customer support
- You ensure achieving customer satisfaction and return on investment goals
- You have several years of experience in customer consulting / account management, preferably in digital projects
- With your strategic mindset, you can actively drive the expansion of the customer's business and develop new topics
- You have excellent communication skills
- You bring your negotiating skills to bear and thus ensure the best possible results
- Your strong understanding of numbers helps you to set up calculations and yield plan-ning smartly
- You are the result- and solution-oriented and enjoy working in a team
- You can keep an overview even when juggling different parallel topics
- You have very good German and excellent English skills
TeamworkWe believe that strong teams form the heart of our organisation. We work together in interdisciplinary teams made up of both new and very experienced colleagues to tackle even the most difficult of challenges.
Flexible workingMobile devices, tools for remote collaboration and flexible working hours give you the option to work from home or another suitable location.
Personal developmentWe let you work in the area where you can best play to your strengths and therefore make the most worthwhile contribution. We provide mentoring sessions, feedback meetings and training to help you focus and develop your skills.
Further trainingMake use of workshops, conferences, training sessions, blogs and specialist books to find inspiration, learn new methods and approaches and implement your new knowledge directly in our projects and products.
Personal securityYou benefit from the security of a company pension plan, accident insurance and disability insurance in case you cannot work. We also provide our full support to you in the event of personal emergencies.
Health and communityGet to know your team over lunch together and at our legendary events, which bring all of our colleagues located across Germany together in one place. Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fruit are available at each of our locations.