Director of Technology Platforms & Ecosystems (all genders)
- Elaboration and continuous development of Experience One's technological roadmap in close cooperation with the Executive Management and the tech. Director of the two other business units
- Long-term implementation and establishment of the roadmap in the business unit Platforms & Ecosystems with the engineering team's development (with the possible focus on front-end development, technological customer consulting regarding digital ecosystems, and/or testing)
- As part of the leadership team, you inspire the engineering team with new technologies and develop the team further. You will also be able to recruit and inspire new employees
- Collaboration in acquiring new customers (e.g., by participating in tenders) and active cooperation in expanding existing customer relationships in the context of technical projects or technological consulting approaches. projects or technological consulting approaches
- Ensuring the successful implementation of our customer projects and related recruiting measures
- Identify and establish potential technological partners according to the developed roadmap (e.g., in front-end development, data insights, testing, nearshore, etc.) to strengthen the engineering team
- You already have disciplinary and technical leadership experience and successfully built and led a team
- You have several years of experience with enterprise systems such as AEM, FirstSpirit, SAP-Hybris, and/or Salesforce
- You have extensive experience in areas of technologies that are important for excellent user experience and data and content-driven platforms
- You always keep the big picture and user experience in mind on projects and help our customers make the right decisions
- For you, the best result can only be achieved as a team effort - that's why you think beyond silos or technicalities and like to support the whole team
- Your communication skills enable you to provide technical advice to colleagues and customers outside your field of expertise - in German and English
TeamworkWe believe that strong teams form the heart of our organisation. We work together in interdisciplinary teams made up of both new and very experienced colleagues to tackle even the most difficult of challenges.
Flexible workingMobile devices, tools for remote collaboration and flexible working hours give you the option to work from home or another suitable location.
Personal developmentWe let you work in the area where you can best play to your strengths and therefore make the most worthwhile contribution. We provide mentoring sessions, feedback meetings and training to help you focus and develop your skills.
Further trainingMake use of workshops, conferences, training sessions, blogs and specialist books to find inspiration, learn new methods and approaches and implement your new knowledge directly in our projects and products.
Personal securityYou benefit from the security of a company pension plan, accident insurance and disability insurance in case you cannot work. We also provide our full support to you in the event of personal emergencies.
Health and communityGet to know your team over lunch together and at our legendary events, which bring all of our colleagues located across Germany together in one place. Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fruit are available at each of our locations.