Lead UX Designer (all genders)
- As part of the leadership team, you inspire the UX team with new impulses and methodologies and develop the team further. You will also be able to recruit and inspire new employees
- You take over the conceptual management of UX projects in the business area with sparring and feedback for team members
- Thanks to your professional skills, you will develop concepts and UX strategies within the framework of existing and new customer relationships
- You will be responsible for the complete elaboration and ongoing development of Experience One's UX methodologies in close collaboration with the Executive Management and the two other UX Leads of the business units
- You are responsible for acquiring new customers (e.g., by participating in tenders) and active participation in developing existing customer relationships
- You ensure the successful implementation of our customer projects
- You have already gained technical leadership experience in projects and ideally already have disciplinary leadership experience
- On the projects, you always have the overall picture and the user experience in mind and help our customers to make the right decisions
- Your communication skills enable you to provide conceptual advice to colleagues and customers from other disciplines - in both German and English
- For you, the best result can only be achieved as a team effort - that's why you think beyond silos or specialties and like to support the entire team
- Feel free to contact us directly during your application. Christian Pusch is looking forward to your email (email@example.com) or LinkedIn message (https://www.linkedin.com/in/christianpusch/) and a first conversation with you over a digital coffee or tea.
TeamworkWe believe that strong teams form the heart of our organisation. We work together in interdisciplinary teams made up of both new and very experienced colleagues to tackle even the most difficult of challenges.
Flexible workingMobile devices, tools for remote collaboration and flexible working hours give you the option to work from home or another suitable location.
Personal developmentWe let you work in the area where you can best play to your strengths and therefore make the most worthwhile contribution. We provide mentoring sessions, feedback meetings and training to help you focus and develop your skills.
Further trainingMake use of workshops, conferences, training sessions, blogs and specialist books to find inspiration, learn new methods and approaches and implement your new knowledge directly in our projects and products.
Personal securityYou benefit from the security of a company pension plan, accident insurance and disability insurance in case you cannot work. We also provide our full support to you in the event of personal emergencies.
Health and communityGet to know your team over lunch together and at our legendary events, which bring all of our colleagues located across Germany together in one place. Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fruit are available at each of our locations.