Senior Project Manager Digital (all genders)
- You initiate and manage digital projects throughout the entire project life cycle, from the proposal phase and strategy, through concept and design, to technical implementation, testing, and going live
- You create a project or creative briefings to describe the essential elements of the project, such as goals, strategies, target audience, background, etc.
- You calculate new projects and take responsibility for the project budget from the request for proposal to project completion
- You assemble your project team in close coordination with the technical team leads and plan the required resources for the project
- You analyze the project progress, open issues, and risks and report them to the customer and the team
- You conduct regular customer and stakeholder meetings with the team and thus maintain a close exchange of information with all parties involved throughout the project
- Your question and optimize processes and workflows and develop and establish project standards within all account projects to ensure process stability
- As a mentor, you significantly contribute to your colleagues' professional development
- You have several years of professional experience appropriate for a:n Senior Project Manager Digital, ideally in an agency environment, and have excellent project management skills, including the corresponding classic and agile methods and techniques
- Ideally, you have many years of experience in managing web and software development projects and designing and conceiving digital products and the associated technical understanding
- Thanks to your strategic and user-centered thinking, you can provide our customers with tailor-made advice
- As a people person, you have a good understanding of different characters. You can set up and coordinate your project team appropriately and, if necessary, de-escalate challenging situations in a solution-oriented manner
- Your organizational and communicative skills enable you to manage and advise colleagues and customers in German and English
TeamworkWe believe that strong teams form the heart of our organisation. We work together in interdisciplinary teams made up of both new and very experienced colleagues to tackle even the most difficult of challenges.
Flexible workingMobile devices, tools for remote collaboration and flexible working hours give you the option to work from home or another suitable location.
Personal developmentWe let you work in the area where you can best play to your strengths and therefore make the most worthwhile contribution. We provide mentoring sessions, feedback meetings and training to help you focus and develop your skills.
Further trainingMake use of workshops, conferences, training sessions, blogs and specialist books to find inspiration, learn new methods and approaches and implement your new knowledge directly in our projects and products.
Personal securityYou benefit from the security of a company pension plan, accident insurance and disability insurance in case you cannot work. We also provide our full support to you in the event of personal emergencies.
Health and communityGet to know your team over lunch together and at our legendary events, which bring all of our colleagues located across Germany together in one place. Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fruit are available at each of our locations.