Senior Project Manager Digital (all genders)
At Experience One, as a Senior Project Manager Digital (all genders), you are the central hub within interdisciplinary teams and manage digital projects and products. The range here extends from platforms and apps to a wide variety of software, whereby you always ensure a successful overall process. Your drive and focus are the cooperative collaboration with our customers and the internal satisfaction in your team. You also like to share your knowledge with junior colleagues, who can continually deepen their skills thanks to your many years of experience. Together, we create excellent user experiences - and thus generate measurable added value for our renowned customers.
- You initiate and manage digital projects throughout the entire project life cycle, from the proposal phase and strategy, through concept and design, to technical implementation, testing, and going live
- You create a project or creative briefings to describe the essential elements of the project, such as goals, strategies, target audience, background, etc.
- You calculate new projects and take responsibility for the project budget from the request for proposal to project completion
- You assemble your project team in close coordination with the technical team leads and plan the required resources for the project
- You analyze the project progress, open issues, and risks and report them to the customer and the team
- You conduct regular customer and stakeholder meetings with the team and thus maintain a close exchange of information with all parties involved throughout the project
- Your question and optimize processes and workflows and develop and establish project standards within all account projects to ensure process stability
- As a mentor, you significantly contribute to your colleagues' professional development
- You have several years of professional experience appropriate for a:n Senior Project Manager Digital, ideally in an agency environment, and have excellent project management skills, including the corresponding classic and agile methods and techniques
- Ideally, you have many years of experience in managing web and software development projects and designing and conceiving digital products and the associated technical understanding
- Thanks to your strategic and user-centered thinking, you can provide our customers with tailor-made advice
- As a people person, you have a good understanding of different characters. You can set up and coordinate your project team appropriately and, if necessary, de-escalate challenging situations in a solution-oriented manner
- Your organizational and communicative skills enable you to manage and advise colleagues and customers in German and English