Senior UX Designer (all genders)
- Thanks to your professional skills, you develop trend-setting digital solutions that inspire with their originality and functionality
- The complete creation process is in your hands; from the first research, wireframes, and prototypes to the final documentation
- You take over the content planning and structuring of work packages and sub-projects, always considering methodology and procedure
- You represent the project results confidently and convincingly in front of stakeholders, customers, and colleagues
- You constantly expand your industry knowledge and your creative expertise and transfer your knowledge to the team and the company – here, you also gain initial experience in the training of juniors
- Through your professional presence, you will question processes, implement best practices, and thereby significantly shape the understanding and culture of UX design at Experience One
- You can demonstrate your design expertise through your portfolio, which has its finger on the pulse and a clear focus on user experience design
- You have a solid understanding of UX processes (solution finding, realization, validation), a high affinity for technology, and strong design skills
- You have a high level of expertise in wireframing and prototyping tools, especially Sketch and Axure, as well as in user experience methodologies
- Your structured and transparent way of working impresses with its user-centered and strategic thinking
- With love and perseverance for details, you develop elegant solutions for any challenge
- Your communication skills enable you to advise colleagues and customers from other disciplines in German and English
- For you, the best experience is a team effort - that's why you think beyond silos or specialties and like to support the entire team
TeamworkWe believe that strong teams form the heart of our organisation. We work together in interdisciplinary teams made up of both new and very experienced colleagues to tackle even the most difficult of challenges.
Flexible workingMobile devices, tools for remote collaboration and flexible working hours give you the option to work from home or another suitable location.
Personal developmentWe let you work in the area where you can best play to your strengths and therefore make the most worthwhile contribution. We provide mentoring sessions, feedback meetings and training to help you focus and develop your skills.
Further trainingMake use of workshops, conferences, training sessions, blogs and specialist books to find inspiration, learn new methods and approaches and implement your new knowledge directly in our projects and products.
Personal securityYou benefit from the security of a company pension plan, accident insurance and disability insurance in case you cannot work. We also provide our full support to you in the event of personal emergencies.
Health and communityGet to know your team over lunch together and at our legendary events, which bring all of our colleagues located across Germany together in one place. Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fruit are available at each of our locations.