Senior Web Analyst (m/f/x) in Berlin
We are looking for a Senior Web Analyst (m/f/x), who can support and advice our customers and project teams in the field of analytics and metrics. Our aim is to continuously target and improve our products to our clients´ needs and profiles. This means that you will be part of our projects from an early stage onwards in order to communicate data to our clients from the beginning onwards.
NadineUser Experience Design
PhilipUser Experience Design
PhilippUser Experience Design
ChristianUser Experience Design
KerstinUser Experience Design
- You are able to transform milestones in useful dimensions and metrics
- You create reports and analytics for our clients
- You train our clients in using analytical tools
- You consult alternative marketing Instruments within the field of creating websites
- You develop a data analytics framework and you take care of the internal communication
- You conduct A/B tests and accomanpy the optimization of conversions in cooperation with out ux and design team
- You have an affection for facts, data and correlations, and you are able to communicate them in a sympatric and targeted manner
- You have a holistic understanding of products and enjoy to work in cross-functional teamsP
- You are able to think in an analytical and clear manner
- You are confident in handling web analytic tools, e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Webtrekk or e-Tracker
- You speak and write German to a conversational level
TeamworkWe believe that strong teams form the heart of our organisation. We work together in interdisciplinary teams made up of both new and very experienced colleagues to tackle even the most difficult of challenges.
Flexible workingMobile devices, tools for remote collaboration and flexible working hours give you the option to work from home or another suitable location.
Personal developmentWe let you work in the area where you can best play to your strengths and therefore make the most worthwhile contribution. We provide mentoring sessions, feedback meetings and training to help you focus and develop your skills.
Further trainingMake use of workshops, conferences, training sessions, blogs and specialist books to find inspiration, learn new methods and approaches and implement your new knowledge directly in our projects and products.
Personal securityYou benefit from the security of a company pension plan, accident insurance and disability insurance in case you cannot work. We also provide our full support to you in the event of personal emergencies.
Health and communityGet to know your team over lunch together and at our legendary events, which bring all 170 of our colleagues together in one place. Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fruit are available at each of our locations.