Software Engineer (all genders)
- You work in an interdisciplinary team designing groundbreaking digital solutions that in-spire thanks to their originality and functionality
- You’ll oversee the entire project with a affinity for accuracy and detail – from the first Line Code, Bugfixing to the final documentation
- You contribute significantly to the creative process and steadily take on more technical responsibility for your project
- You are used to working in both linear (Waterfall, V-Modell) and agile (Scrum, Kanban) project organizations
- You challenge processes, implement best practices, and shape the technical language at Experience One. Together with your team you challenge processes, implement best practices and therefore shape the design language at Experience One
- Your location is based in Germany
- For you, software technology is a craft in which you focus on writing structured and clean code that can be easily read by your team members
- You have solid knowledge of common backend components for web applications, for ex-ample in Go(lang), Java or C#
- You are familiar with the handling of different databases (e.g. Linux, SQL and NoSQL) and you already had first insights into the deployment of APIs
- You have already had first contact with modern automated build- and deployment pro-cesses as well as test procedures (Maven, Jenkins)
- Your communication skills allow you to provide technical advice to colleagues and cus-tomers from outside your own field, in both German and English
- For you, the best experience results are from a team effort – that’s why you think be-yond silos and technicalities and happily support the whole team
TeamworkWe believe that strong teams form the heart of our organisation. We work together in interdisciplinary teams made up of both new and very experienced colleagues to tackle even the most difficult of challenges.
Flexible workingMobile devices, tools for remote collaboration and flexible working hours give you the option to work from home or another suitable location.
Personal developmentWe let you work in the area where you can best play to your strengths and therefore make the most worthwhile contribution. We provide mentoring sessions, feedback meetings and training to help you focus and develop your skills.
Further trainingMake use of workshops, conferences, training sessions, blogs and specialist books to find inspiration, learn new methods and approaches and implement your new knowledge directly in our projects and products.
Personal securityYou benefit from the security of a company pension plan, accident insurance and disability insurance in case you cannot work. We also provide our full support to you in the event of personal emergencies.
Health and communityGet to know your team over lunch together and at our legendary events, which bring all of our colleagues located across Germany together in one place. Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fruit are available at each of our locations.