Teamlead Web Engineering (m/f/x) in Berlin
As Team Lead Web Engineering (m/w/x) at Experience One you will be in charge of your discipline´s results and of a team consisting of 3-7 web engineers. If you also think in a holistic and product-oriented manner, and base your code on customer needs rather than on specifications, then this is the right place for you. Work with us on projects such as multi-touch applications for showrooms and modern web applications in the fields of automotive, finance and FMCG.
- You will choose the right technologies for each project and skilfully combine them, and present them within our engineering community, the account leader and external clients and partners
- You will use ready-made plugins, or sometimes build new ones from the ground up
- Your frontend quality is trendsetting and you will confidently present your solutions to customers and colleagues
- You coordinate your team`s workload and talks, and enables them to work in an effizient and effective manner
- You will scrutinise processes, implement best practices and contribute to your own professional development as well as that of your colleagues
- You have gained your first disciplinary or professional leadership experience or have already led a successful team
- You are able to discuss possible solutions with non-technical as well as technical disciplines
- You have experience with both linear (waterfall, V-model) and agile (Scrum, Kanban) project management styles
- You have a good knowledge of Angular or React
- You have some experience in complex template- and website-structures for Enterprise Content Management systems (z.B. AEM, FirstSpirit, Liferay)
- You also work with technologies such as ES6 / TypeScript, RXJS, NGRX, SASS, BEM, Node.js and Swagger
- You make use of modern automated build and deployment processes and testing methods in order to guarantee the quality of your solutions (NPM, Gulp, Webpack, Jenkins)
- You can express yourself very articulately when consulting colleagues and our customers on technical matters
TeamworkWe believe that strong teams form the heart of our organisation. We work together in interdisciplinary teams made up of both new and very experienced colleagues to tackle even the most difficult of challenges.
Flexible workingMobile devices, tools for remote collaboration and flexible working hours give you the option to work from home or another suitable location.
Personal developmentWe let you work in the area where you can best play to your strengths and therefore make the most worthwhile contribution. We provide mentoring sessions, feedback meetings and training to help you focus and develop your skills.
Further trainingMake use of workshops, conferences, training sessions, blogs and specialist books to find inspiration, learn new methods and approaches and implement your new knowledge directly in our projects and products.
Personal securityYou benefit from the security of a company pension plan, accident insurance and disability insurance in case you cannot work. We also provide our full support to you in the event of personal emergencies.
Health and communityGet to know your team over lunch together and at our legendary events, which bring all 170 of our colleagues together in one place. Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fruit are available at each of our locations.